Monday, February 21, 2011

Blake Lively: a pair of shoes to his name!

Blake Lively has not finished talking to her. Anna Wintour and pampers new face of Chanel, it has everything to become one of the most powerful figures in fashion. Away in Paris last week, she had the opportunity to meet the great designer Christian Louboutin, famous for its shoes with the red sole beloved stars.

She confided this meeting: "I went to the studio and myself walked around Louboutin (...). When I saw this pair of shoes I said: "I've never seen anything like it. »Christian Louboutin then asked me:" You like them? . I said: "I want to sleep with this pair of shoes under my pillow every night! 'And he replied: "Then we will call the Blake." It's crazy.

That's my greatest achievement!. "One pair that fashionistas will tear the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment