Saturday, February 19, 2011

Daughter Lydia Bosch boasts

Lydia Bosch actress dazzled at the gala this year's Goya with an outfit that suited her like a glove and that showed he was fully recovered from her divorce and the harsh legal battle that pitted her husband. Overcome the bad times, Lydia, with her daughter Andrea, radiant posing in front of the camera to Elle magazine that has given a candid interview where he confesses his current situation: "I'm still rediscover myself.

I spent many years not being me, but I returned to take charge of my life. " Lydia Bosch and his daughter Andrea posing for the first time together. After years of professional hiatus, the actress prepares his return to work with the series "Red Eagle". Meanwhile, his daughter Andrea reveals that follow in the footsteps of his mother starting in the world of acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment