Friday, February 25, 2011

Justin Bieber celebrate his birthday with his grandparents

But what more! Justin Bieber is already becoming a whole man ... The teenager will meet next Tuesday 17 Añaza and deal with it, we all imagine we have planned a big party ... but, however, the singer is going to opt for a more tranquil. "Hopefully, my grandparents come to visit and spend time with them.

My grandmother makes the best cheese cake with cherries in the world," he told Entertainment Tonight program. Nothing MEGAPARTY, Bieber is being taken very seriously and does not want his career deconcentrated "I only have about four days, I think, so I'm going to do is relax, because my world tour begins and (4 March) so I must prepare myself and be relaxed.

" Remember that his mother and grandmother are planning to give her an apartment for his birthday ... What other gifts you receive? And Selena Gomez, do you have prepared some special surprise?

No comments:

Post a Comment