Thursday, February 10, 2011

Miley Cyrus, sexy and repentant

After much partying outdated, rumors of nude photos of her circulating on the Internet and anger of his father by his daughter despendole ... long ago we did not know it. Well yes, that lately, Miley Cyrus, is giving cuddles with former Amy Winehouse. Now, with a calmer attitude starring the cover of Marie Claire magazine.

In it, besides the sexiest pose, putting Lips and breast teaching something, makes a statement in which he speaks about the divorce of his parents, his flirtation with drugs ... It also tries to excuse himself: "Never, I never said I was perfect. I mean, since I started in this world I know I can make mistakes.

I know and I think that is one reason why people love me, "said Miley.

No comments:

Post a Comment