Thursday, February 17, 2011

Miley Cyrus would be endangered by his father!

Billy Ray Cyrus is the father of the famous American actress and singer Miley Cyrus. Miley served for four years as the heroine of the television series Hannah Montana and since the cessation of the series, the girl chained model escapades and scandals. In an interview with U.S. magazine GQ, the father of the singer declares "This damn show has destroyed my family.

If I could go back I would. Have a united family and everyone healthy, happy and normal would have been wonderful. I erased everything in a second if I could. " It's a little late, knowing that for 4 years, the family of Miley has largely taken advantage of its benefits. It must nevertheless find a scapegoat so that his daughter does not end up in hospital after an overdose like many other artists before her: "I am very worried for her.

It is surrounded by lots of people who put in great danger. I know she is 18, but I am his father and I want to help them out. Take care of it just a little and help at least get out of danger "Hopefully Billy will be heard by the celebrity most damaging of 2010 and it will smoke more bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment