Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sara Forestier: I played a whore but I was a virgin

Succeeding the great Isabelle Adjani, Sara Forestier has loosen the 36th ceremony of the Caesars 2011 with mind-blowing his speech. Voted best actress with her role in the film by Michel Lecler, "The name of the people," she pipped at the post Deneuvre Catherine the Great! Its freshness and emotion make him lose his head to say "it's surreal, I did not prepare anything, I just put my lucky underpants." And to conclude with a flourish, the young actress is downright cowardly in us confessing "in the film I played a whore policy while at the time of the shooting I did not know anything about politics and was a virgin!" The last straw for her who walks around half naked and slept with as many men as possible in the film.

In any case, it has awaken the public of the Caesars! And that was without counting the intervention of Eric Elmosnino, the Academy Award winning Best Actor of the Caesars, to launch Sara "It is wrong to lie like that Sara!" In any case, the succession of French cinema is assured with this young actress who does not have cold eyes.

Not to mention, Leila Bekhti proclaimed best Actress 2011. Interview. En invites you to discover his speech noted the Caesars:

No comments:

Post a Comment