Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vincent Cassel tough on men!

For Vincent Cassel, his fellow men are just "dogs", "we are a little dick that our and our knives, and women of divine beings and slightly higher. Whoever played the part of Mesrine even adds that for him, being a couple is not part of human nature. "I remember my sister, years ago, told me that she had nobody in her life, she was sad.

I explained that what is normal, this is not to be with someone One, is to be alone. The couple is not a natural thing. Especially that men are dogs. Any adult woman knows that. " Astonishing statements of the actor married for 12 years at the beautiful Monica Bellucci. That's why he still wanted to qualify his remarks "True marriage is having children.

As we did not marry was then a way of saying: 'We do not leave '. I believe in love. Moreover, to date it made me quite well. "

No comments:

Post a Comment