Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The woman with the biggest breasts in the world had an overdose!

The woman who had the biggest tits the world has attempted suicide last Sunday after he was removed breast implants. Sheyla Hershey, 31, has taken an overdose and is now in a coma after an excessive intake of various pills. According to her husband, doctors still do not know when the young woman wakes up.

He just hopes she will survive. Sheyla had to remove her implants after contracting an infection during a routine check. It was supposed to return to the cup size 38 kkk Monday. It's an obsession that she had about her breasts which led to therapy after a first suicide attempt. She had said after his first attempt: "Once I got my title Boobs the biggest in the world, I could be a better model for my daughter (...) I feel ugly without my big boobs.

Without them, I do not know who I am. " One wonders how far a woman can go to affirm her femininity ... Anyway we love it! Interview. fr you to discover some photos and a video of this woman, we can say is "UNUSUAL"

No comments:

Post a Comment