Monday, March 14, 2011

Actress Jennifer Aniston believes that it has its own style

U.S. actress Jennifer Aniston, one of the celebrities who sets trends in fashion and beauty, he said, despite what many may punish it does not have its own style and said that some old jeans of the 90 are essential in your closet . "My personal style is all that is extremely comfortable, very basic things (...) I have not really a style," the actress said in a press conference in Mexico City to present the fragrance that bears his name.

This is the second city in which Jen has her perfume, after doing so in London. Perfume promotional photographs were made on a beach in Mexico, which he said: "I love people, I love food." The star of "Friends" said "put all their heart" in creating the perfume, for which he was inspired "in the summer, in those wonderful moments on the beach where you smell the ocean with friends, in the smell and the freshness that remains after you shower.

" "For me the summer is very romantic," he added. Aniston ruled launch a clothing line or a video on yoga, like other Hollywood celebrities. "As soon as I dressed myself," she joked. At the film, the actor reiterated his love of comedy, romantic or not. "I like to ridicule and laugh," he said, but noted that having a pair of projects that could divert some of the genre.

Aniston confessed that whenever you go carry a candle and photographs of their dogs to feel at home in hotels. "Before I had a pillow, I have to do it again", he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment