Sunday, March 6, 2011

CHARLIE SHEEN want to fight over custody

After his escape, Charlie Sheen could lose custody of his twins Bob and Max to his wife Brooke Mueller. But the actor does not want to give up without a fight. Although he may approach no longer thanks to a preliminary injunction to his family, but the 45-year wants change as quickly as possible.


For now he claims that Brooke would use drugs again and could not therefore take care of the kids. The "Sun", he said: "At this point I do not know where my children are. I'm not angry...

The system disappointed him. This is not the America in which I grew up. Brooke has admitted that she has relapsed and has no real home. I can imagine that if our roles were reversed, I have 25 years in prison in Arkansas would spend without a process or the like ... " Brooke Mueller, incidentally obtained a restraining order against Sheen, because he had allegedly threatened her to her to cut off his head.

She also thinks he's sane and not a danger to the children. .

No comments:

Post a Comment