Friday, March 4, 2011

Julián Contreras Jr.: "My mother would be very proud of me for this book

The youngest son of Carmina Ordoñez was launched a while ago the world of writing, and this time wanted to give "a different vision of Francisco Rivera Ordoñez" in this book. It tells how that character is so hounded by the press, seen from a point closer ... Julian tells how Frank initially refused to help in this venture, because the right is very embarrassing.

But after explaining the project well "quickly accepted." The communicator, as he describes himself, is now preparing a new work later this year: "The next thing will be a drama," he says. His previous book, 'The Pen', was a success and is preparing the next two parts of the trilogy. However, has made it clear that the biography of his brother Cayetano "sooner or later and be very, very interesting." "I have no doubt that my mother would be very proud of me for this book," Contreras Jr.

has said, because the younger brother of Fran and Cayetano had words for her beloved mother. And while many think about it is not right, the young man wanted to clarify ... "talking about things from my mother assured me that what gets to people is certainly not as much information leaving or have left of it.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment