Monday, March 28, 2011

Square Viiip: Marjoram leaves the show!

Marjoram has decided to stop Viiip Square on Sunday. The sublime brunette took this decision because she could not stand to be separated from his family and realized that reality TV no longer interested. She told the other candidates. Here's what she said: "This is one of the longest weeks of my life.

I miss my family too much and especially my little 5 month old baby. You are there to have fun, but I'll leave because Frankly, I realize that I want to put my family first. " This is not a surprise, because since the beginning of the game, it was distant from other candidates and his popularity had fallen on the side of Viiip.

Interview. fr you to discover the video, which bursts into tears and Marjorie explains his departure:

No comments:

Post a Comment