Thursday, March 10, 2011

YOKO ONO feels guilty because of success

Yoko Ono feels guilty. The reason: A remix of her song "Move On Fast" is currently number one in the U.S. dance charts forward at many other artists like Rihanna, Britney Spears or even Lady GaGa. The 78-year-old am truly sorry. "Rolling Stone" she said...

"These are all incredibly creative people who are with me in the charts. I respect Lady GaGa much I feel so guilty that I'm up there, but it's okay, it happens ... I never thought that I would go into the dance charts. I now have so much respect for this producer. I think one day is the dance music field is very important.


I mean, it is now a large art. I just find it great that people dance ... " By the way: it is certainly not the first number one hit of the 78-year-olds

No comments:

Post a Comment