Thursday, April 28, 2011

Barbara King, "I never said I had cancer"

Susanna Griso gives way to a phone call from Barbara King Public Mirror, the program presents, after surgery to remove a lump in the breast. Barbara, very friendly and always very positive tone has confirmed that the lump is benign and is recovering from surgery. However, it has proved troublesome, and it has made known, to learn that the actress is said to have cancer, "I never said I had cancer.

Just told I had a lump in her breast." Clarified this issue, Barbara has also clarified rumors suggesting that had become an aesthetic operation. "It is false. I have removed a benign tumor and I have reconstructed the chest. So are smaller, but it was not an aesthetic operation." And more relaxed, that I had to say, the team has asked Public Mirror by the enigmatic companion with whom he has been seen walking the streets of Marbella.

Barbara has proved elusive, but in the end, has hinted he is happy with his new "friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment