Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The face of the imminent royal chonismo of Penelope Cruz

Says Newton's third law: "Any action force occurs whenever an equal and opposite direction to before." No, calm, I have not changed the gossip by physics, but seeing some of the magazines this week I thought of this law, etched from the GBS, and I find that sometimes can be applied to the world of bunting .

Let the analysis. Two weeks ago, 'Hello' was on his trip home a few pictures of the princes and their daughters to London. Which appeared all very serious, almost uniform, in dark clothing, to the "SWAT", with a strangely formal Infanta how old they are, even with some criticism from the media, the glasses that have to Princess Sophia (I have to admit that I love them both, the Infanta and her glasses).

It was even said he had not appeared all the photos and trying to "cover up" something.

No comments:

Post a Comment