Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hulot presidential candidate in 2012!

After taking breath in the press for several weeks, Nicolas Hulot announced this morning his candidacy for president in 2012. He chose the ballroom of Sevran (Seine-Saint-Denis) to announce its decision, a city emblematic of "social suffering" that he wants to do his hobbyhorse. "Nothing in my DNA could not foreshadow a moment the approach that I intend to start this day," launched to a packed house, the favorite of the French ecologist.

Hulot explains why he is applying: "I turned a corner. So far I think my mode of engagement has been helpful. In conscience, I think they should move on to another step ". And add, "So I decided to run for the presidential election and to serve the change of trust that I have accumulated from the French people." According to a survey for South West Ifop Sunday, Hulot is the preferred candidate of 60% of the French to represent Europe-Ecologie Greens (EELV).

No comments:

Post a Comment