Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger had a child with a maid of your own home

Apparently, Mrs. Schwarzenegger was tired of the infidelities of her husband Lord. According to the newspaper comments Elmundo. it would be many who speak of a serious relationship with a descendant of the Kennedy saga, which was determined to leave her husband to be with the governor of California. This story is pretty funny, but nothing to do with the real cause of the separation of Arnold and Maria ...

According to several U.S. rotary, Maria Shiver common left home after learning that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a secret son, born a decade ago and the result of a relationship with someone who was part of the marriage service. Arnold acknowledges that information and even apologizes: "Shortly after leaving the governorship I confessed to my wife this fact, which happened ten years ago," he says.

"I understand the feelings of disgust that this may spark between my family and friends. I apologize to Mary, my children and family, "says the former actor. What a soap opera!

No comments:

Post a Comment