Monday, May 23, 2011

Listen to the second single from Jennifer Lopez, 'I'm Into You "featuring Lil Wayne, scoop

Celebrities. it has, in exclusive for Spain, which you can hear the new single from the sexiest singer pop music: Jennifer Lopez, along with Lil Wayne, plays in a great song called "I'm into you." Enjoy the exclusive new topic Jlo while others are dancing to 'On the floor'. Jennifer's new album is based on love, since the singer was mother's life has taken a radical turn.

Therefore, the wife of Marc Anthony tells us which have been the muses of his new album. "I think having children was definitely an inspiration for the music and lyrics of my new job. As I said when you have children think of love differently. So I decided to call the album Love with question because I began to question and think of it as a challenge, so did ".

Many think that JLo has changed his style, but when asked what she wanted to convey with their music Lopez is clear: "I wanted the challenge of a subject whose center was the love question. In this way it could address all the different aspects of love, all the experiences and feelings that people experience when they come to our lives.

" Sexier than ever, and a little to Beyoncé (because some plans would not know to distinguish between one or the other ...), the singer gives us this new song shortly comnvertirá insurance at number one on the charts. Enjoy the pace of JLo!

No comments:

Post a Comment