Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Loana "still abused by a man"

During the "Angels of Reality TV 2: Miami Dreams" aired on NRJ 12, Loana had more than sympathize with Vincent, the cameraman from the show. As in the heyday, his Loanaet Jules had shared some good moments in a pool. And the least we can say is that the former candidate of Loft Story is regrettable, because the shots of their antics have been published, s A few days ago, in a magazine.

"I was totally unaware of the existence of these photos," she told the magazine Oops. I discovered them by reading the press. I have not touched a penny above. I have been abused. I liked this boy. The worst part of this story is that I get used to the fact of suffering. " It is true that multiplies Loana heartache in recent years.

No comments:

Post a Comment