Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Loana confess!

"I am lucid. I never get my dream body. Loana proves rather clairvoyant about his new plastic very fat. "During the summer of 2010, I took 27 kg in two months without changing my eating habits. I went from size 36 to size 44 without understanding what was happening to me" told the former glory of Loft Story to Public.

Loana further, confessing that she has resorted to cosmetic surgery. "I went under the knife. In late 2010, I made two liposuction ... arms, stomach, buttocks, thighs, they all sucked!" But surgery is not everything. Without a will, the weight comes back: "These interventions have resulted in two successive failures.

Two weeks later, everything came back." So today, Loana, we can see the angels of reality TV, says bet everything "on the physical and diet." 'll Have to get the sport ...

No comments:

Post a Comment