Friday, May 27, 2011

Ruquier separates from Zemmour Naulleau and

No more famous scandals among both guests and critics such as Eric Zemmour Naulleau, and Eric on the set of "We're not lying" on France 2. Lawrence Ruquier this morning confirmed the information in the columns of Le Parisien: "This decision is mine, unilaterally. I've taken in agreement with Catherine Barma.

I want to breathe again. Every year I ask myself renewal of my show. I enjoy breaking the habit. Either I change the host, or I changed the chroniclers ... I'm the moderator, I'll stay! " Finally, the moderator cut short the rumors. "This is not a political decision rather than coming from elsewhere: they are all that crap! It said the Elysee wanted my head ...

The show continues because it works! Emissions and Guillaume Durand Franz-Olivier Giesbert are 8% market share, we ... between 15 and 30%! "

No comments:

Post a Comment