Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cameron Diaz: "I would not change my legs for nothing"

Obvious that this teacher education, we do not know, but teach, teaches a lot with car washes suggestive. In "Bad Teacher" Cameron Diaz gives a little life to exemplary high school teacher, capable of anything to catch a fortune ... even give good lessons. "My character is real, not pretend to be what is not, says the actress" ...

and that's a good lesson. Teachers are marked me that taught me not theory but life lessons, so as to be. " Since dazzled in his debut in 'The Mask', the blonde five feet nine has been shown to give good pranks. "Just act, just act", he laughs and ironically the beautiful actress. Has almost 39 years is careful to detail and as his character, who wants to expand its anatomical asked what do you dislike about your body? "Sometimes being that thin, thin, it makes you spend a lot of jokes." And what would not change his image? "I do not know, I think I have nice legs." What this writer says, I like her eyes "Sure, my eyes, do not change anything ...".

For neither those blue eyes can save a Bad Teacher suspense. Its premiere on 8 July.

No comments:

Post a Comment