Thursday, June 16, 2011

Christina Aguilera, and the holy super retouched for W magazine

Christina Aguilera looks esbeltísima on the cover of W magazine known, with a bouquet of flowers, strategically placed to not see him 'genie in a bottle', and a blonde wig, carded as could be ... Aguilera looks at the sky, as if it were a virgin. Retouched but with very little makeup, though. In the interview, Christina confesses on his recent marriage breakup.

"There came a point where I felt that our house was like that of my childhood, and did not want my little stressful lived as I lived. I knew the press would throw up but would not live a life that would not of what to say ...", says. But the singer is back in love. Shortly after separating from Bratman, Aguilera's arm was already Rutler Matt, who was production assistant on 'Burlesque' ...

"He has been a great support in my separation, and still is," he said of his new kid. Although it has been difficult few months with all that has happened in his personal and professional life, Christina seems to resurface again and rejoice. But ... Beautiful, it touches you so much ...

better natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment