Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guti: "I'm in Ibiza with my girl fucking Noe '

Noelia and Guti, this relationship brings us head. Now we are together and we are the happiest couple in the sky, then we left and Noel is dedicated to putting green, found last week in the nightlife and Noel cobras almost dislocating his neck and now ... Madrid rains flee and take refuge in beaches of Ibiza to give everything in Mediterranean waters.

Noelia Lopez has repeated more than once that he had no intention of returning to the player but we already know how we humans in the affairs of the heart "where I say, I say diego." Things are quite clear to the athlete as Guti has tweeted: "Hello. I'm in Ibiza from fucking amazing vacation with my girl Noe.

A hug for everyone. " Rumors confirmed, the model has fallen back into the arms of blond boat. We already know what they say, where there was fire ... That must have happened to the couple, the embers of passion should be to burn do not know if when the player leaves your holiday and resume their offices in Istanbul on love will be so strong as to maintain the relationship once again.

While that comes ... Joy, joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment