Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ricky Martin wants to marry and give their children a little sister

The Puerto Rican singer is a real surprise package. In 2009 Ricky Martin surprised us with the news of his paternity twice through a surrogate, and now the singer of 'Livin la vida loca' has decided to call back to the stork and even go through the vicarious. The personal and professional agenda Ricky Martin is fumes.

Puerto Ricans arrived last Sunday to Argentina to promote his latest album, 'Music + Soul + Sex' and according to several publications for other issues. According to the web points' diarioshow. com ', the singer would be trying to arrange the papers to give' do want 'to your boy in Argentina, as it is the only country in the region thanks to the Equal Marriage Act as a homosexual couple could marry.

Ricky Martin publicly presented during the Carlos González Abella Awards GLAAD. "I want to dedicate this award to my parents for supporting me so much, my mother and father for their unconditional love, my friends, my family, my fans and my partner and boyfriend, Carlos.'re The best," Ricky said in his speech thanks.

His surprise package not only opens with a possible wedding, but also 'the king of hip movements' has said in an interview, to be parents again next year for a child, which are already searching name. How's little sister called and Matteo Valentino?

No comments:

Post a Comment