Friday, June 10, 2011

Why Lady Gaga sleep makeup?

The pop diva is usually a victim of the jokes of his friends because he rarely reveals his face washed and is painted as a door to go to sleep. As she chooses to go 'Painted and beautiful' to be ready for the men of their dreams. Gaga's impossible outfits are not new. As a teenager, she already showed signs of experimenting with makeup and hair, a reason which was the victim of bullying during their school years.

Apparently, in class did not understand why Stefani (Lady Gaga) was painted so exalted. The artist relates to the website Contact Music: "I used to paint the eyes a lot and I marked the eyebrows. He used self-tanner and the truth is it was an excessive color to go to school and people said," why the hell are you so orange why are you wearing your hair like that, you're a whore? "harassment got so bad that many times Gaga did not even want to go to school.

But despite all, the singer Born This Way has not given up and has continued to create outfits and makeup that are pure fantasy and knows how to tease them. "At some point I'll have to wash my face" he says. "My friends laugh at me because some say I'm going to bed with makeup on but I say that I do to be ready for the men of my dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment