Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lady Gaga is Skyzo!

It's going bad for Lady Gaga ... The singer does not know where to turn in her shows, her extravagant clothes and relationships. Great romantic in real life, the star experiences a severe lack of emotional development. "I find love in the gloves or the belt that I have sewn on my shirt today," she told V Magazine.

But love is not the only thing that bothers Lady Gaga the singer as more and more difficult to tell the difference between his character and what it really is. Completely lost, she says: "The boundaries have become so blurred. I am no longer the difference between a concert and when a moment of sincerity.

If you asked me to remove my hat Philip Treacy at a party, really, the emotional and physical mental equivalent of asking me to remove my liver. I am no longer the difference between the hair growing on my head and wigs coming out of my imagination. These are the same. Both are honest and always have been.

" Lady Gaga would certainly interest to slow down so as not to end up in Fight Club mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment