Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Belgian couple announced his death on Facebook!

Davy Hendrix, 28 years and Katrien Vanherle, 30, Zonhoven residents in the province of Limburg, ended their lives last week after warning the people around them on the social network.

After many articles such as "I draw a line under the past" or "I give my life for her," the two men eventually decided to move to action. It all began with a dispute between Katrien and her family, with whom the young woman no longer had a relationship for a long time. Some time later, Katrien published on his wall: "The new Katrien is stronger than ever.

I draw a line under the past." The last words of the unfortunate. Meanwhile, her husband had also organized his suicide. You could see on his wall, "Katrien gave his life for me, I do now for her." Family and friends of the young man had suspected nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment