Friday, August 26, 2011

Elijah Wood for the legalization of cannabis!

Our favorite Hobbit, Elijah Wood, said he was in favor of the legalization of cannabis in the United States of America. To believe the words of the hero of Lord of the Rings, the consumption of cannabis resin would be a common phenomenon in Hollywood. The actor told the High Times Magazine: "The fact that marijuana is illegal is quite ridiculous.

It's silly to shine on something as natural. I'm not a smoker joints, it I was never successful. But I have friends who smoke for years. I wish I had their tolerance. "Frodo says that nobody should be ashamed of smoking cannabis. Elijah Wood, now an actor in the series Wilfred, added that the resin should be decriminalized in order to be consumed freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment