Monday, August 22, 2011

The Gallagher brothers will face off in court

Certainly, the Gallagher brothers do not seem ready to reconcile. Liam just take legal action against Christmas to restore the truth about the circumstances of separation from Oasis. At a press conference last month, Noel Gallagher said Oasis had not played at the festival V2 in 2009 because of his brother who was drunk.

He also revealed that the band split in Rock en Seine was part of a dispute between his brother and him on a commercial for the clothing brand of Liam Gallagher, Pretty Green, the program of the Oasis tour. "What made this Christmas time rock'n'roll than the joke and calls into question my professionalism.


I tried to find a settlement but I found myself with no choice but to complain. I just want to apologize, "said Liam. War is declared!

No comments:

Post a Comment