Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kanye West: "I am treated like I'm Hitler"

After spending 31 thousand euros in clothes in a single afternoon, Kanye West is again controversy in Britain. At the Big Chill festival where it happened, Kanye West is first mounted on stage an hour late due to a problem of vocal cords. Then, once the show began, the singer was severely reprimanded one of his players because he played poorly before launching into a monologue about ten minutes before a stunned audience.


"It's the biggest concert of the summer, but I'm really frustrated. I only have half of my voice. I just want all goes well. That's why we started an hour later. There are so ***** in the music industry today. People treat me as if I were Hitler "protested the rapper. A rant that did not appreciate the audience since Kanye West was booed before resuming the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment