Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lady Gaga in an episode of The Simpsons!

While she could play the role of Amy Winehouse in film, Lady Gaga has doubled its animated character in an episode of The Simpsons. A very good experience for the star even if the task was more difficult than expected, "I make music, but I do not vote twice daily, and these characters are so compelling and surprisingly sincere and fun that I constantly had to remind myself of the sincerity of the mood in which my character was "the star explained to Entertainment Weekly.


"That's what I tried to do: not to give too much for my character but be as honest as I could in the sentences to be pronounced. I would say it is one of the coolest things I've ever done. My father will probably 80 backflips when he sees the episode! "

No comments:

Post a Comment