Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Polnareff, his son is not his!

While Polnareff seemed happy to become a father for the first time in more than 66 years, he has discovered that his son he had with his girlfriend Danyellah really was not his. The singer had himself told her last night on his Facebook page and Twitter: "It is with great sadness that I must inform you that the baby is not mine.

Before my insistence to a DNA test, Danyellah told me the truth and the test confirmed (...) I regret that we have to share this enormous grief and terrible disappointment. " In a message posted shortly after, Polnareff is a terrible revelation: "My partner has disappeared with the baby.

I have no right over him, that the right to face such a lie after 9 years together." A heavy treason difficult to accept that risk ...

No comments:

Post a Comment