Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vivienne Westwood critic Kate Middleton

The famous British designer Vivienne Westwood was asked about the possibility of making the wedding dress of the bride of Prince William, Kate Middleton. She says "When people ask me who will make the wedding dress for Kate Middleton, it will certainly not me. Otherwise, I'd still have heard (...) I would have loved to dress Kate Middleton, but he will First we have to expect it to be a little more style "A valve for free on Kate Middleton who did not appreciate.

After the ouster of Emma Watson during the Elle Style Award "I do not really know who she is, but I find it charming," the designer continues to be provocative. Expect to know the answer to the allegations of Kate Middleon Vivienne Westwood ...

No comments:

Post a Comment