Saturday, March 19, 2011

Keira Knightley: 'Shyness stops me'

Is English, is 26 and has a captivating beauty. Keira Knightley in the news again thanks to 'never leave me', his latest film based on the novel by Kazuo Ishiguro. So Elle has not wanted to lose the opportunity to interview and dress with Tom Ford's proposals for spring and summer. An interview in which he shows to the most intimate and where Keira admits she feels trapped by her extreme shyness.

"Entering a crowded room I feel terrific. Timidity cripples me. The other day I went to a party, stood in a corner, he found nothing to say and ran. " It seems that the outbreaks, parties, red carpet photocalls and no end to make you relax Knightley in public and prefers to go unnoticed.

Without conserguirlo, as it has become not only the most successful British actress in Hollywood, but in a style icon for many of his followers, though she can not understand. "I am ashamed to admit I'm not very good when it comes to deciding what mepondré first thing in the morning. So much admire people who actually live fashion.

" No matter, Keira, you're always great for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment