Saturday, March 19, 2011

Taylor Momsen: "My exes must say I'm crazy!"

In an interview with The Magic Box, Taylor Momsen, the singer revealed by trashy Gossip Girl told what his exes could think of her: "They must think I'm crazy! But most girls are crazy, I think ". She also appealed to journalists, to stop the questioning at the hearing of Hannah Montana (the series that made Miley Cyrus famous): "Yes, I participated in the hearing of Hannah Montana, but I do at least 2 billion hearings, this is just one other, I do not see why one makes a fuss! ".

Hidden message to his parents, whom she accuses of having too far in the world of showbiz? Finally, she confessed to being attracted by any celebrity: "No, I do not fall for a celebrity. I prefer to get to know the person before you go." Lolita the trash had also made about her, like Eva Longoria, saying men prefer sex toys ...

Play as your favorite stars and discover the sexy sex toys and accessories offered in the interview Shop, Shop Sexy Interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment