Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nikos Aliagas is worse than a chick!

In a lengthy interview with the site Plural. en, the former host of Star Academy, Nikos Aliagas told he liked to primp and he was careful to have a perfect body. "In my bag I always have my lenses, a Caudalie pshit face that wakes me up after the radio, in case of Guerlain terracotta photo last time ..." - "If it were up to me I would be bearded, I love not to be shaved.

But the big beard is a bit complicated on TV!" - "J" loves going to the supermarket pharmacies. I can spend hours on the shelves (I removed it as a chick). I buy tons of products that I never put elsewhere, a special shampoo, Neutrogena anti care last buttons, the last machine bizarre fight against dark circles, drops for the eyes, all kinds of natural vitamins.

.. I am leaving with two bags, it's funny! - "I'm crazy about essential oils for years." - "A woman once told me" You're a beautiful person. "And I blushed inside."

No comments:

Post a Comment