Friday, March 25, 2011

Robert Pattinson: "Justin Bieber up stories!"

The gloomy Robert Pattinson did not appreciate the statements of Justin Bieber that he had given advice on cruising. The Baby said: "At a party, Robert Pattinson came to me and said: 'For some reason, people like our hair is always a good way to break the ice with girls '. He played it like, "Hey, I'm Robert Pattinson, you want to touch my hair?" I thought he was joking but it really worked.

It's funny but polls are still trying to determine who he or I had the most beautiful hair! "The false statements as the interpreter of Edward Cullen:" I've never met this guy! I want to tell him: 'You're famous, what do you want? You do not need you to use me to make up stories! "Which is a liar? The Battle of the fans will soon get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment