Monday, April 4, 2011

Hundreds of fans in the open to be the first to see Justin Bieber

With just hours to make your dream come true, hundreds of fans crammed into the plaza of Madrid Sports Palace in line to be the first to see him. Coats, tupperware food, blankets, water, blankets ... anything is useful and necessary to support the open night. "I can not wait to see him up close," says one fan.

"I can sleep in the street a month," says another. "This I waited all my life is a dream come true at last I'll see my love," says another girl. And if the girls get tired, then take turns with mothers. They also are covered with the sack and eaten cold if necessary, all to help their children fulfill what they most desire: to see in concert to Justin Bieber.

Bieber, who is already in our country, knows he is a hero of masses, he writes in Spanish on Twitter, but what are you've put words to his beloved, Selena Gomez. But hey, it's the thought that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment