Monday, April 11, 2011

Kate Middleton will get a premium striptease dancer

How can you be sitting at Kate Middleton, who married in less than a month with her cousin Prince William has stepped forward saying they danced in burlesque-themed bars? Then imagine that not too well. Although being famous, be about to become part of royalty and be humble origins, is what you have.

The press skinning everything you can and Kate Middleton, is not immune. According to the Daily Mail, premium, Katrina Darling, is dedicated to striptease from hce not much. "I sneaked into a show and knew it was what I wanted. I do not get nervous at all because I'm used to being on stage." But Katrina, he did not know until last year was a cousin of Kate Middleton, is that not conceal his surprise.

Apparently, her grandmother, Jane Darling great-grandfather's sister Kate. "I guess that Kate Middleton will be surprised to know that my daughter is engaged. For Katrina all started as a hobby but now you do part time when not working," said the mother of the Daily Mail dancer Hopefully not present in the bodorrio to make one of his shows.

Did you imagine it?

No comments:

Post a Comment