Monday, April 11, 2011

Square Viiip: Giuseppe "There were three drag queens, junkies 2, 4 bitches"

After Francis Xavier, it was the turn of Giuseppe to comment on the premature termination of the program Viiip Square. Former Viiip points to applicants of the reality TV show: "There were three queens, two junkies, four and five filthy whores ... What we could do well with all this? "The Italian goes further and tells him that Endemol would have suggested a relationship with Turner Afida to boost the show and allow him to win contracts: "I was blown it would be nice if I slept with Afida Turner ...

while I was with Cindy. I was told that with this, I that I answered all the magazine covers. But it does not tempt me ... " Giuseppe finally tells a serious incident allegedly occurred during the game: "One day FX has even had an attack of epilepsy. He explained that he then believed that FX was dead.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment