Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lindsay Lohan scrub the floors of the morgue in Los Angeles

The stolen jewelry necklace has left the actress expensive. But it could have been much worse. And Lindsay Lohan is to avoid four months' imprisonment to which the judge sentenced her, has been forced to perform hours of community work, further payment of $ 75,000. But I did not know the actress is going to provide services to the morgue in Los Angeles and stayed dead! (And pun intended).

Their work will consist in maintenance and cleaning, so Lindsay already has plans for leisure ... Your work schedule is 8 am to 4 pm, and will not need to wear a blue jumpsuit. Wow, what a little glam! However, Lindsay has not been sufficient time to appear on a TV show and make some statements that leave no one indifferent.

"I'm not a girl, I know I made many mistakes, but I want change." Nothing Lohan, the only thing I can say is that you apply the story ...

No comments:

Post a Comment