Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My stepfather and we finally Blu-ray/DVD!

My stepfather and we just came out in editions Blu-ray and DVD to watch again the final showdown between Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller! It's been a decade since Ben Stiller, Robert De Niro as faces stepfather! After my stepfather and me, my stepfather, my parents and me, this is the third installment of the saga delirious! A sensational cast with supporting actors like Owen Wilson, Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand.

In this latest installment of Paul Weitz, "Padre" is handing over to his son because time does not spare the years. This film offers a succession of gags much less present than in the first two films but its successful bet still focusing on the idea of succession and family. The scene where Robert De Niro parodies his own character of the sponsor is not to be missed! Not to mention the bonuses that are hilarious! They include an alternative ending enough second degree, deleted scenes and bloopers.

Not to be missed! Interview. fr you to discover an excerpt of the film:

No comments:

Post a Comment