Thursday, July 21, 2011

Adele is afraid of dying young!

Already forced to rest because of his voice, do not think Adele stay alive very long. According to the singer, his panic when on stage will be fatal at one time or another. "Oh my god, I'm paralyzed with fear. I have horrible stage fright. I do not know what pushes me to do so. I think I'll die young from having this stress all the time.

"In this regard, in April this year, the star had already declared: "I am terrified by the public. During a concert in Amsterdam, I was so nervous that I dodged the emergency exit and I vomited several times. Once in Brussels, I threw up on someone. I can not stand it and I do not like touring.


I often have anxiety attacks. " That may be why Adele wants to achieve as soon as his fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment