Sunday, August 7, 2011

Demi Lovato shut up talking mouths about his relationship with Joe Jonas

Demi Lovato is sincere in the pages of Elle magazine known. Has bottomed out, yes, but has also managed to leave him, and he tells us in the upcoming September issue. One of the first things that has clearly been the subject of Joe Jonas. Many people said that his downfall began when he left him for Ashley Greene.

"I would not say that my fall was a kid, there were many other things in my life," says Lovato, recognizing when he was an aggravating factor but not decisive. During the filming of Camp Rock 2 the girl was subjected to seeing his ex on a daily basis, but says that this issue had nothing to do with the decision to enter treatment last winter.


Demi problems began eight years for being overweight. It got worse when, years later, he began to cut your arms. Came to appear in a public ceremony with scarred wrists and red ... Still, his publicist invented plans for the goose that lays the golden eggs go ahead. Disney girl that bottomed out last summer when she starred in a fight with one of his dancers: "I was passing me over the top all summer.

I had a bad attitude, "says the singer. "Back then I was not prepared to talk about my problems," sentence. Now it is because we can say that Demi is completely recovered and ready for your future is bright. Just look at the dramatic story that stars, in which we see a Demi mature and very, very sensual.

No comments:

Post a Comment