Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jennifer Lopez finally speaks of his divorce

In Vanity Fair, Jennifer Lopez offered his first interview single. "We tried everything," she said to begin with. But after seven years of marriage to Marc Anthony, their schedules do not left them no chance. "When we were married and even before the birth of twins, we did everything together. I was not working much anymore.

I followed him on tour the early days of our marriage, then we did a film together, "says the diva. But after the birth of their children Max and Emme, things got complicated. The two lovers away more and end up not seeing each other. Divorce was inevitable: "It was the hardest decision of my life," she says, however.

"I really wanted this to work, it was my greatest wish and I worked hard for this to work."

No comments:

Post a Comment