Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lady Gaga: "Amy had no lessons to learn"

While we do not yet know the exact causes of the death of Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga spoke about the media coverage of the death of the singer, and in particular its relation to the drug. "I was devastated, very sad when I learned of the death of Amy Winehouse. I could not talk for two days. I was really shocked, "said Lady Gaga.

The star then blames the media: "You know, I think the saddest thing in this case is the media treatment. I do not think Amy had lessons to learn. I think it's the world should learn to be more gentle with the stars, "she said. Finally, Lady Gaga talks about his personal relationship with the drug: "I also used drugs.


My father spoke to me and I stopped everything in just one day. I do not take any drugs, "the singer concludes. That's good advice Papounet. Interview. fr you to discover this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment