Monday, August 29, 2011

Jim Carrey says his love in a video

American actor Jim Carrey, known for her roles in Ace Ventura, Liar Liar, The Truman Show or The Number 23, says his love in a video to the young stars Emma Stone. Facing the camera, the man launched into a statement or he lets his heart speak: "Emma, I think you're beautiful in every sense of the word.

You're not only pretty but you are also nice and caring. If you were not so young, I want to marry you, "he confesses. "We would have chubby children, we would laugh all day. We would go camping and we would play Yahtzee. We tell ghost stories by the fire ... and every day I thanked God for the age appropriate.


But I did not. I have 49 years. I have wrinkles on my face, and sometimes the gray hairs in my beard. I need a little more time to pee before ". The single concludes with the statement: "I just want you to know how I feel," wishing him "professional success. But most of all, I wish you much love and happiness!" What sentimental, this Jim Carrey ...

No comments:

Post a Comment