Monday, August 29, 2011

Lindsay Lohan: "I'm like Marilyn Monroe"

Lindsay seems that as between it and the myth of the cinema, Marilyn, more in common than blonde hair color. The actress has been another chosen to emulate Monroe in a photo shoot and seems to have gotten too into her character began to assert that both have a very similar character. The actress, 25 years, wants to be remembered for her film career, not his epic binges or his affairs with justice and who denies the status of celebrity.


Since childhood, Lindsay wanted to follow the steps of the iconic blonde. "Marilyn was a beautiful bad girl in that tight pink dress. Her character was strong and was in control, something I unconsciously knew my young-at age 12, who were virtues necessary for a woman." In fact, during the photo shoot said: "I understand when the photographer Bruno Bernard of Hollywood issued a communique declaring 'she took a superhuman effort to be Marilyn,'." But she says the similarities go much further and says: "People in the sticks have created who I am, as if acting as if there was a person inside of me.Just like Marilyn."

In addition, the star has made it clear that she's a professional and does not want to be remembered beyond his work. "Marilyn never wanted to be a celebrity. I do not ... I always thought movie stars were going to last forever in the mind. But now movies are not so.

I do not want to be remembered as someone who just wanted to be photographed coming out at night and got into trouble, "she said doubtfully for magazine New York. Worship has become clear, but hopefully if both ends seem not living also tragic end as if it happened to Marilyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment