Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eva Longoria has always "wanted to cry"

It looked happy in the arms of her new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz, but no. Eva Longoria told the U.S. magazine Allure that she was still touched by his break with the French basketball player Tony Parker. "I'm trying to find new habits because I have none. I used to always be between two planes to go see a basketball game ...

Every time I talk about (the divorce), j 'I want to cry, "she confessed. I just try to go through this as gracefully as possible and without drama" told the actress star of Desperate Housewives. Then we saw her smiling with her arms and Eduardo Cruz at his birthday party, it does not, however, mentioned during his interview.

"I'm in a transitional stage, I moved into a new routine, and it is welcome," she was glad the brother of Penelope and Monica is therefore a transition?

No comments:

Post a Comment